4.3 Jazz Dance Certificate (Honours Plus); The Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing, Australia, 1993.
4.4 Latin Gold Medal, Silver Medal, Bronze Medal Certificates (all with Honours); The Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing, the UK, 2001
4.5 Flamenco Dance Certificate, Taller Flamenco, Spain, 2004
5. Certificates received from the Thai Institute Of Directors as follows:
5.1 Director Accreditation Program (DAP) Class 22/2004,
5.2 Audit Committee Program(ACP) Class 5/2005,
5.3 Director Certification Program (DCP) Class 58/2005
6. Certificate in Advanced Political & Electoral Development Program, 1st Batch; the Political & Electoral Development Institute, Election Commission of Thailand, 2009
7. Certificate in Advanced Security Management Program, 4th Batch; the National Defense College Association of Thailand under the Royal Patronage of H.M. the King of Thailand, 2013
8. Certificate in Politics and Governance in Democratic Systems for Executives Program, 17th Batch; King Prajadhipok’s Institute, year 2014
9. Management Studies, Delcrest Training Centre, York University, Tour Study Program; courtesy of the YMCA of London in Ontario, the YMCA of Metropolitan Toronto, the YMCA of Winnipeg, the YMCA of Edmonton, the YMCA of Vancouver and the YMCA of Victoria, Canada, September – November 1984.
10. YMCA Secretary Training Program in Singapore and Malaysia, 1976
1. Knight Grand Cross (First Class) of the Most Exalted Order of
The White Elephant, Dec 2014
2. Knight Grand Cross (First Class) of the Most Exalted Order of the
Crown of Thailand, Dec 5, 2012
3. Knight Commander (Second Class) of the Most Exalted Order of the
White Elephant, Dec 5, 2011
4. Commander (Third Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of
Thailand, Dec 5, 2007
5. Companion (Fourth Class) of the Most Exalted Order of the White
Elephant, Dec 5, 2001
6. Companion (Fourth Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of
Thailand, Dec 5, 1997
7. The Red Cross Awards Medal (Third Class), Dec 19, 2012
1. Owner/ Artistic Director/ Principal of the Chiang Mai Ballet Academy, Thailand since 1987
2. Managing Director of the Chiang Mai Ballet Company Limited since 2009
3. Thailand Representative of Australian Teachers Of Dancing (ATOD), Australia since
4. Registered Teacher of The Royal Academy of Dance (RAD) UK since September
5. Guest Lecturer in Personality Development, Dance and Good Governance, etc at
Chulalongkorn University, Chiang Mai University, Payap University, Mahasarakam
University and Rajabhat University 2002-2014
6. Honorary Consul of the Republic of Peru, Chiang Mai, Thailand since September 2002 Her role is to promote trade and culture between the two countries. She has accomplished many cultural and trade promotional activities such as Peruvian Food Festivals, Peruvian Film Festivals, Exhibition of Peruvian Photos, Peruvian dance festivals, Exhibition of Peruvian Ceramics, etc. There are Peruvian foods as signature dishes in the dusit D2 Hotel; a five star hotel in Chiang Mai, as well as the Pisco Sour; the national drink of Peru. There are more visitors from Chiang Mai who visits Peru more each year.
7. Permanent Representative from the International Federation of Business and Professional Women's Association or BPW International for the UNESCAP (United Nations Economics & Social Commissioner for Asia and the Pacific) since 21 Dec 2015
8. Thai Trade Representative for trade promotion in Lima, Peru July 2002
9. Senator, Parliament of the Kingdom of Thailand, April 2011 – May 2014
9.1 Area of responsibility (Legislative issues concerning women, children and youth, Human Trafficking, Gender Budgeting, Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women or CEDAW, Town Planning, Country Budget Administration and Follow up) She is also a chairperson of the sub-standing committee to follow up on the establishment of the Women’s Development Fund. The Thai Government launched one hundred million baht per province for various groups of Thai women, a total sum of 7,700 million baht for the whole country. Her main role is to interface with the Thai government on behalf of Thai women to establish suitable channels and proper criteria for various women’s groups who would like to submit their proposals to obtain money from the Women’s Development Fund in Thailand. The aim is to help improve their economic sustainability. The development policy is “Give a woman a fish and she eats for a day, teach her how to fish and she eats for life”. She was chosen as a representative from the Thailand Parliament to be the guest of The Australian Parliament amongst members of the Parliament of the 10 ASEAN countries during March 13-20, 2013. She was invited by EDVOS (Eastern Domestic Violence Outreach Service), Melbourne, Australia to share knowledge of the ongoing work in Thailand and to meet with Minister Mary Woodridge; Ministry of Health and Women’s Affairs to share experiences on women’s issues during December 9-11, 2013
9.2. Advisory Committee of Thailand-Peru Parliamentarians Friendship Group 2011-2014
9.3. President of Thailand-Russia Parliamentarians Friendship Group 2011-2014, visiting the members of the Federation Council in Moscow twice to exchange ideas on parliamentary framework and cooperation between the two parliaments.
9.4. Representative from the Parliament of the Kingdom of Thailand to attend the 21st Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum in Vladivostok, the Russian Federation in January 2013, and the 22nd Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in January 2014
9.5. Committee member of the Thai Women Parliamentarians Caucus 2011-2013
9.6. Committee member of the Thai Women Senators Caucus 2011-2014
9.7. Chairperson for the Teen Mom Precaution Project of the Thai Women Senators Caucus 2013-2014
9.8. Committee member of the Advisory Committee in Research and Academic Committee of the National Legislative Assembly under the supervision of the second Vice President of the National Legislative Assembly (NLA) of Thailand 2014- present
9.9. Chairperson on Sub-Standing Committee on Screening for academic research for the Parliament under the supervision of the Vice President of the NLA 2014- present and Chairperson on Sub-Standing Committee on Follow up for academic research for the Parliament 2016- present.
9.10 Subcommittee member in Town Planning under the Reformation Standing Committee of Natural Resources and Environment, National Reform Council (NRC) of Thailand 2014 –August 2015
10. Associate Judge for the Juvenile and Family Court, Chiang Mai, Thailand for almost 18 years from August 1993 - March 2011 and Vice President of Associate Judge Committee for many consecutive years
11. Mediator for the Chiang Mai Provincial Court and Juvenile and Family Court of Chiang Mai, Thailand 2003-2011
12. Former Board Member of Kenber Geotechnic (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
13. Former Board member (Audit Committee) for RNT Television Public Company Limited
and Audit Committee for Traffic Corner PCL
14. Director of the YMCA of Chiang Mai, Sao Hin branch, June 1984-April 1987
15. YMCA Secretary, The YMCA of Chiang Mai, November 1975 –May 1984
16. Public Relations Officer, ADPLAN Advertising Company Ltd. Bangkok, June-October 1975
Awards - International
1. Outstanding ASEAN Women Entrepreneur Award by ASEAN Women Entrepreneurs Network and Women Entrepreneur Council from Hanoi, Vietnam, March 2015
2. Winner of the Asia – Pacific Woman Inspire Award in Art Category in Singapore, November 2002. She donated 10,000 Singapore dollars as a prize award to the BPW Thailand for women’s development programs.
3. World Award won for Outstanding Project with the “Help Women, Help Themselves, Beyond 2000” project, which M.L. Preeyapun Sridhavat managed as President of the Business and Professional Women’s Association of Thailand - Chiang Mai. This was awarded by the 23rd World Congress of the International Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Association (IFBPW) in Vancouver, Canada, September 1999
Awards - National
4. Royal Award of Excellence bestowed to the Chiang Mai Ballet Academy by H.M King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand for an outstanding school with the highest standards, Sept 2002 and received another award in maintaining its standard since then in August 2010.
5. Outstanding School Award from the Private Schools ( Non Formal Education) Association of Thailand in May 2002
6. National Woman of the Year 2008 from the National Council of Women of Thailand, received from HRH Princess Soamsawali, August 2008
7. Outstanding Volunteer Award from the Ministry of Social Development and Human
Security, Thailand and the National Council of Social Welfare of Thailand received
from HRH Princess Soamsawali, October 2014
8. Excellent Activities Achievement Award from the Federation of Business & Professional Women’s Association of Thailand or BPW Thailand, August 2002
9. Person of Good Deed Award from Buddhism Association of Thailand, 2004
Awards – Regional
10. Diplomat of the Year in Northern Region of Thailand, from Thailand Freunde e.v. in cooperation with Phuenthai- German-International Organization, 2010
Awards – Province
11. Excellent Executive Award from the Association of Private Schools in Chiang Mai, Thailand, February 2003
12. Excellent School Award from the Association of Private Schools, Thailand, May 2002
13. Awards of Excellence in 2011 and in 2014 as a Private School with Outstanding Achievements Accreditation from the Internal Audit Evaluation Committee (which is evaluated periodically every three years) by the Ministry of Education, Thailand
14. Person who has made great contribution to the benefits of the Thai education of the Year 2013 from the Office of the Welfare Promotion Commission for Teachers and Educational Personnel
15. "Excellence ASEAN Model School Award 2015" given by the Primary Educational Service Area Office 1 in September 2015
16. School with Outstanding Development Award given by the Private Schools Association of Chiang Mai
Person who made great contribution towards the Buddhism by the Buddhist Monks Chiang Mai Chapter
Awards – Organization
17. Outstanding Independent Study Award received from the Advanced Security Management Program, 4th Batch; the National Defense College Association of Thailand under the Royal Patronage of H.M. the King of Thailand, 2013
18. Best All-Round Master Degree Student of the Year 2004 Award of the Graduate school, Chulalongkorn University, June 2004
19. Excellent Award for Economics Graduate, from the Economic Student Alumni Association of Chiang Mai University and the Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, 2005
20. “One of The top 85 Successful Alumni Student” Award from the Association of the Alumni Student of The Prince Royal’s College on the occasion of its 85th year Anniversary.
21. Honorable Mention Award of the high school student of the year 1971 from the Prince Royal’s College, Chiang Mai, Thailand
22. Woman with Outstanding Personality Award from Central Department Store, Kad Suan Kaew, Chiang Mai, 2005
| 1. President of the Business and Professional Women of Thailand, Chiang Mai Chapter from July 1998-June 2001; she and her committee members worked in with the government officers from the department of community development to enhance the skills of women entrepreneurs in northern Thailand by sharing management skills, accounting, stock controlling, marketing, negotiation techniques, envisioning for the future and so on. The villagers earned a higher per capita income from their trade and gained more confidence in joining trade fairs in different cities. She received an award “Help Women, Help Themselves Beyond 2000” from the BPW International in Vancouver, Canada in 1999.
She has been the guest speaker at many women’s activities with the United Nations and with many women’s organizations such as with the National Council of Women of Thailand and with the Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Association of Thailand or BPW Thailand.
She has been invited to share her knowledge and experience on different topics such as “How are Women Entrepreneurs in Thailand Responding to Economics Crisis” at the Third Country Training Program on Women Responding to Economics Crisis Through Entrepreneurship Development at TESDA Women’s Center in Manila, the Philippines during February 1-10,1999.
She was invited by Can-Asian Business Women Leader’s Network (WLN) to share her knowledge and experience at the Regional Business Women & Association Strengthening Workshop of Women Leaders’ Network in Hanoi, Vietnam, March 1- 3, 2000.
She was invited by APEC Women to be a guest speaker at “Partnership for Promotion of Grassroots Women Entrepreneur” at the 8th Women Leader’s Network held in Chiang Mai, Thailand from July 30 - August 3rd, 2003.
She has been very active in sharing and compiling insights and knowledge in women’s development programs all over Thailand over the past 20 years in terms of economic empowerment towards the Millennium Development Goals or MDGs for the UN Women.
2. Advisory Board for Business and Professional Women’s Association of Thailand, Chiang Mai, July 2002- Present.
3. Chairperson for Business Women Development of the Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Association of Thailand (BPW Thailand) 1999-2002, 2002- 2005.
4. Business, Trade and Technology Committee of the International Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Association (BPW International) 2005-2008
5. Chairperson for International Relations of the Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Association of Thailand (BPW International) 2008- 2011
6. Advisory Committee to the President of the Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Association of Thailand, 2011-2014
7. Vice President of the Federation of Business and Professional Women’s Association of Thailand (BPW Thailand) from 2014-2017
8. Vice President of the National Council of Women of Thailand for a 3 year term (2009-2012); she worked in coordination with more than 200 women’s organizations all over Thailand to gear the whole country in the same direction in the area of women’s development programs. Women in Thailand have gained more confidence in their coordination skills, have obtained more skills on how to mobilize their own resources and have established more partnerships through working with each other.
9. Board Member of the National Council of Women of Thailand from 2012-2015, whilst being a senator
10. Advisory Committee to the President of the National Council for Child and Youth Development, Thailand 2012-2015
11. Committee member of Kromluang Rajaburi Direkrit Foundation or Foundation of Legislative People
12. Chairperson for International Affairs, the Lion’s Club of Chiang Mai, Kamdara Chapter, 1995- 2011; board member, 1995 – present
13. Advisory Committee of the Chiang Mai Tourism Business Association in 2011
14. Member of the Chamber of Commerce, Chiang Mai Chapter since 2002
15. Committee Member of Chiang Mai University Promotion Board, 2011-2012
16. Vice Chairperson of the Vocational School Committee, the Association of Private Schools in Chiang Mai, 2000
17. Founder and President of Ballet Jazz Association, Thailand, 2009-2012 and Advisory board member since 2012
18. Member of the Royal Academy of Dance since 1991
19. Member of the UK Alumni Association, Thailand since 1991
20. Member of the Australian Teachers Of Dancing, Australia since 2009
21. Member of the Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing, Australia since 1993
22. Member of the Bangkok Ballet Theatre, Thailand since 1991